I’m Ewa and I’m the person responsible for this blog. I come from Poland, but currently, I’m living in beautiful Peru. 🙂
I’ve created Cooking with Ewa to share with you exciting, easy recipes that will let you eat exceptional food every day. And not spend a fortune on that!
I want to show you that cooking gorgeous food doesn’t have to be difficult, or expensive. I LOVE food and I wouldn’t dare to share with you something that I’m not 100% sure about. Trust me.
What you’ll find on my blog:
- Ideas for quick and easy recipes made using everyday ingredients. Seriously delicious!
- Classics with a twist. You can’t miss that!
- Simple and super tasty food inspired by Polish and Peruvian cuisines.
- Exciting recipes from around the world.
- Ideas for using leftovers. You’ll never waste food again.
What you won’t find on my blog:
- Trendy recipes that don’t taste good. I share recipes that I truly love and I made hundreds of times!
- Skinny recipes – if I need to use cream or butter, I’m using it. Taste always goes first for me.
- Food that looks pretty but is tasteless.
I hope you’ll enjoy it!
DIFFERENCE IN MEASURES BETWEEN COUNTRIES
Cups, tablespoons and teaspoon sizes differ between countries. For most of my recipes, the difference is not enough to affect the end results.
In all my recipes 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml, 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml, 1 cup equals 250 ml. Spoons and cups are lightly packed.
Let’s stay in touch!
Drop me an email and say hi! I will always respond. You can contact me here.
PS. Take a look at a photo of my little helper – Pepper 🙂 Isn’t she cute?